- Job description:
- Analyze and directly communicate the requirements with clients using Japanese
- Transfer the requirements of clients to team members
- Review the design of each task, including how to code if needed.
- Discuss project's details with members and manage the project's progress
- Report to Japanese clients the progress of the project as well as any difficulties daily and weekly
- Perform project evaluation and testing as well as be responsible for the result of the project.
- Actively voice out any ideas or solutions for the issues during the progress in order to enhance the quality and results of the project.
- Good at Japanese (from N2) or good at communicating with Japanese clients.
- Have experience at least 1 year as a BrSE experiences
- Experienced in working with version control system such as SVN, Git
- Have experience in Software Development Process (Waterfall, Scrum, Agile)
- Having experience in working in Japan is a priority.
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us:
- Send your CV to: email@example.com
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Further information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference