Business Analyst Intern
1. Job Description:
- Training on job in real projects
- Participate in web/application projects: Blockchain, Livestreaming, etc.
- Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
- Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
- Help launch new initiatives
- May perform additional projects upon request
2. Job Requirements
- Background: Students who are final-year or had graduated from University, majoring in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc or related fields.
- Having Basic knowledge of business analyst
- Priority is given to candidates with academic results of 2.5 / 4.0 or higher
- Having English proficiency level is a priority
- Having Japanese skills is an advantage
- Attitude: Proactive, Diligent, Responsible, Eager to learn, Integrity
- Have the opportunity to become a full-time employee after 3 months of internship
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference