1. Job description:
- Manage and implement all rewards and benefits policies for employees
- Execute monthly payroll and ensure timely and accurately
- People cost monthly report & reconciliation
- Participate in benchmarking, developing and making recommendations for salary and rewards policies.
- Execute contract for new employee, monitor the contract process and renew contract, complete termination procedures for employees
- Manage employee data both online and hard copies.
- Explain gathering feedback about the company’s rules and regulations.
- Manage and work with agencies to ensure smooth execution of premium insurance and other benefit programs.
- Responsible for Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance or other Insurance Benefits for employees.
- Administration and management of employee benefits eg. Leave, Medical/ Hospitalization, Claims, Staff cards.
- Other tasks assigned by CEO.
- A Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in HR and C&B, IT company is prefered
- Excellent MS Office
- Good knowledge about local Labor Law
- Detailed, patient, hard working, integrity
- Eager to learn, trustworthy
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Professional manner, self-confident and Initiative
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
- Send CV to mail: email@example.com
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Further information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference