Content Marketing Specialist
1. Job description As Content Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with internal Marketing functions and Sales teams to develop newsletters, white papers, blogs, landing pages, and other content made for doctors and other healthcare providers. We are looking for someone who has excellent writing and storytelling skills as well as experience in inbound marketing & end-to-end campaign implementation. What you will do:
- Content: develop blog posts, website and landing page copy, social posts, digital ads, e-books, white papers, email copy, short instructional videos, and sales materials to engage potential clients and convert to qualified leads
- Planning: develop a quarterly content calendar aimed at converting visitors into leads
- Campaign Management: creating, implementing, analyzing, and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns to achieve lead generation goals
- Analyzing: Monitor and report on channel & campaign performance
- Understand Ekoios’s business, including our core value proposition, the market opportunity, competitive positioning, and key customer segments
- Collaborate with sales, customer success, and product teams to better understand our customers and content needs.
- Background: BSc/BA in Marketing, English, Journalism or related fields is required
- Strong understanding and ~2+ years experience in content marketing including email marketing, inbound marketing, and end-to-end campaign execution
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Able to provide a portfolio of work/writing samples that demonstrate positive business impact
- Experience with SEO, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Experience in writing for blockchain, crypto topics is a big plus.
- Startup experience preferred
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Minimum 14-month salary, 13-month salary depends on the actual number of months working at the company.
- Bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year, birthday, … reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference