Process Quality Assurance
1. Job description The PQA executive is accountable for:
- creating processes and procedures for projects (software development and testing) based on ISO standards and actual implementing conditions;
- supervising the implementation and ensuring the compliance of these processes and procedures in every departments, every projects in the company;
- adjusting and improving these systems.
- Propose software development and testing process and procedure to suit with projects’ requirements based on Agile, ISO or CMMI.
- Provide guidelines, forms to ensure projects’ quality.
- Check, remind and ensure these processes and procedures approved are applied correctly and accurately in every project and every team, including back office team.
- Adjust and improve the process and procedures to suit with projects and towards better output.
- Provide alerts , warnings and remedies concerning due date, potential risks and problems for running/ future projects.
- Gather and analyze information for daily/weekly/monthly reports to PMs and Division Managers on software quality control
- Support PM in projects kick off, implementation and closing stage: Monitor projects’ progress, quality review before release to Clients, quality enhancement plan,…
- Provide training on procedures and ISO requirements for new staffs.
- Support other staffs to satisfy ISO’s compliance and audit.
- Execute other tasks as assigned by PM and BOD.
- University degree in Information Technology or related field;
- Minimum one year professional experience in QA in software outsourcing companies;
- Understanding of software development life cycle and project management
- Knowledge of CMMI, ISO 27000, ISO 9000 and ability to apply to work
- Good English
- Good ability to data collection and analysis
- Good skills in time management, planning, document compiling
- Good communication skill and teamwork
- Logical thinking and attention to detail
- Understanding of 5why, Fishbone, CAR, Control Chart, Cause & Effect Diagram, Pareto Chart, Scrum process
- Proactive seeks learning opportunities beyond current requirements.
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
- Send CV to mail: email@example.com
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference