Senior Sales Executive (JP/EN)
1. Job description
- Develop new customers through Sales and Marketing activities.
- Responsible for guiding sales representatives, managing key accounts, and monitoring competitors’ sales activities
- Cultivate solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue
- In charge of business trips, planning, receiving, and introducing companies to customers, leading customers to visit.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
2. Job Requirements
- Master/Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, Computer Science, etc or related field is preferred.
- Successful previous experience as a Sales representative; having experience in IT field is preferred.
- Great ability to present in Japanese (+N2) or Good English communication skills (IELTS >=6.5)
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to execution.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us
- Send your CV to: email@example.com
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For further information: https://ekoios.vn/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference