1. Job description
- Participate in web app projects: Blockchain, Livestreaming, Music, Bitcoin,....for Japanese and European customers.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Work with the Testers and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
2. Job Requirements
- At least 1-2 years web application development experience
- Skills: Good communications, Team-working, Independent-working, Analytic & problem-solving.
- Knowledge background: Bachelor's degree in IT, Ability to work with frontend.
- Experience: 6 months - 1 year in HTML/CSS/JS; has experience build landing page.
- Attitude: Proactive, Diligent, Responsible, Eager to learn, Integrity
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment
4. Contact us:
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference