Internal Communications Specialist
- Job descriptions
- Build and develop corporate culture according to the company's development strategy.
- In charge of concept creation, scripting, and communication for internal events (workshops, training, party, team building...)
- Propagate, and update events, movements/emulation, and individual/ group rewards in the company and post appropriate content on the Ekoios Recruitment Page.
- Actively connect and coordinate with the departments to organize programs and events for each department according to the general orientation of the Corporate Culture Department.
- Take on any other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 1 year of working experience in a similar position
- Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge and working experience in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, and Journalism.
- Have proficient content writing and planning skills (minimum 1 year of experience)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Basic photography, design, and video editing is an advantages.
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
- Contact us
- Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For further information: https://ekoios.vn/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference