1. Job description
- Communicate directly with Japanese customers to determine their requirements of the project
- Learn, interpret/translate for terminology used in the IT industry
- Read the requirements of the project and pass them on to the development team and translate project specification documents.
- Meet online meeting with the development team in Vietnam and the development team in Japan to discuss job content, technical solutions, and how to proceed with the project.
- Support project management and software quality testing team to ask/answer questions with customers during product testing.
- Report to the customers and the manager.
2. Job Requirements
- Japanese level (JLPT) N2 equivalent or higher
- At least 1 year of experience in interpreting and translating with IT
- Ability to process information and identify problems quickly
- Good communication skills
- High sense of responsibility, teamwork spirit
- Capable of providing ideas to improve work quality to managers
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us:
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Further information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference