- Develop new customers through Sale and Marketing activities.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing customers of the company, thereby seeking new projects and new opportunities for the company.
- Attend exhibitions at home and abroad.
- Be the focal point of the company to work with customers on projects.
- Contribute ideas, be in charge of finalizing company marketing materials such as Website, company profile.
- In charge of business trips to customers, planning, receiving and introducing companies to customers, leading customers to visit.
2. Job Requirements
- Japanese level (JLPT) N2 +, able to present fluently in Japanese/ or Good English communication skills (IELTS >=6.5)
- Having good English business communication skills is a plus.
- Priority is given to candidates who have had experience working or exchanging, studying abroad.
- At least 1 year of internship or working experience in sales and support positions.
- There are dispositions, qualities related to sales.
- Love communication work, business.
- Hard work, dedication to the job.
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate’s ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- 13-month salary depends on the actual number of months working at the company.
- Bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year, birthday, … reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us:
- Send CV to mail: email@example.com
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Further information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference