Senior Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to implement marketing activities for Ekoios Technology. He/she will be responsible for increasing Ekoios’s brand awareness, credibility and generating qualified leads mainly through delivering high-value content on Ekoios’s website, email marketing and relevant industry’s online/offline events.
- Job description
- Input and assist Head of Marketing in building a B2B marketing plan that is consistent with the company’s overall vision and business goals.
- Develop and regularly review marketing collateral so that it is kept up-to-date and relevant for the audience.
- Deliver various content formats: Blog posts, Press Release, Email, Social posts on Facebook, Linkedin.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to revamp website design, content & user flow to increase traffic, time on site and marketing leads.
- Create email marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Sales Department in target markets to generate marketing qualified leads, nurture and convert into sales qualified leads.
- Participate or organise industry webinars and events to engage with potential B2B clients.
- Increase brand awareness by publishing Press releases as well as applying for industry’s prestigious awards & review platforms.
- Support HR Department to plan and execute HR marketing campaigns to help attract talents to apply for Ekoios.
- Any other duties as per the management’s requirements.
2. Job requirements
- Background: MA/ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or similar relevant fields
- Excellent English communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent content development & writing skill for various formats: website, social, blog, press release.
- At least 3 years experience in marketing, preferably in the IT industry.
- Deep understanding of multi-channel B2B marketing channels, tactics, and strategies, including content marketing, email marketing, event marketing
- Experience using Hubspot and website analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us
- Send your CV and portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For further information: https://ekoios.vn/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference