Talent Acquisition Specialist
1. Job Description
- Receive recruitment needs and make plans for recruitment by week, quarter, and year.
- Continuously expand the candidate sources according to the recruitment plan.
- Build and maintain recruitment channels, sources of candidates to meet the recruitment needs of the Company.
- Together with the team to update information and complete the recruitment fanpage.
- Take on any other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
2. Job Requirements
- Graduated from university majoring in Human Resources Management, Business Administrative, etc., or some related fields.
- At least 6 months of recruitment experience in the IT industry.
- Diversified capabilities in personnel functions, recruitment interview skills.
- Good communication skills and logical thinking.
- Hard-working, agile, proactive at work.
- Have good English skills is an advantage.
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Further information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference