1. Job description
- Understand the business functionality and define overall test strategy.
- Capability to understand the products and weave in a comprehensive test plan.
- Proactively manage test readiness, environments, test data quality, resource alignment to meet business objectives.
- Capability to write test cases and review of test artifacts/defects.
- Ensure test documentation/reporting is complete, meaningful and aligns with business objectives.
- Write, debug and maintain test scripts, test cases and utilize automation frameworks.
- Be in charge of test resource management, training and mentoring.
- Work directly with product managers and software engineers to understand technical and functional system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations.
- Communicate effectively the daily status – risks / issues / dependencies, track progress and manage issue workflow to resolution.
2. Job Requirement
- At least 3 - year - experience in relevant field. Leader experience is required
- Fluent in English or Japanese
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication, project and time management skills a must
- Highly responsible and have the desire for delivering excellence in product quality, and reliability
- Must be extremely detail-oriented in regards to verbal and written documentation and communication
- Good self learning and self improvement skills and able to lead and motivate team members and other stakeholders in a project
- Experience in automation testing
- Having a good e-commerce knowledge and Agile experience is an advantage
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us
- Send CV to mail: email@example.com
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Further information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference