1. Job description
- Researching and updating new design trends in order to improve the quality and effectiveness of design products;
- Design UI / UX Website, Wap and App according to the criteria: be creative, user friendly, make a difference;
- Coordinate with product managers and engineers to come up with a suitable design
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Direct Manager.
- 1-3 years experience in UI / UX on Mobile or Web;
- Passion for user-oriented product design work;
- Understand the UI / UX, know how to actively research and update new UI / UX trends in the software field, and understand the principles and elements of design;
- Good knowledge of Web standards, xHTML & CSS; Proficient use of applications: Photoshop, PowerPoint, Sketch, Vision, Adobe XD, Figma, Illustrator in creating graphics optimized for web, wap and app
- Having independent working minds; There is innovation, creativity, fine art in the mind, careful and meticulous; Applicants are able to read and understand English documents well;
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
- Send CV to mail: email@example.com
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference